Monday, October 11, 2010

When You're Excited for a Shower

           When you're excited for a shower, it is indeed a sad day. Last week I posted that my shower  in the upstairs bathroom was broken, so therefore it ruined the ceiling in my downstairs bathroom. Wrong! It was my upstairs toilet that was broken that ruined the downstairs ceiling! So, I am now free to shower whenever I want, except we can only use the downstairs toilet. Unfortunately, when the toilet broke it shorted out the circuit in the downstairs bathroom light, so at night it can be difficult because the bathroom is only lighted by a candle. Whatever! That's a small price to pay for a shower! I can live with one toilet!

Yours,
Megan ;)

(Beware of the Blondes, Writing Challenge #3, and Soccer are updated. Beware of the Blondes has TWO new posts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment