Monday, October 11, 2010

There's a Girl in the Boys' Bathroom

          So you might've heard of Louis Sachar's book, There's A Boy in the Girls' Bathroom. Thanks to me and my brilliant mother, I can now publish the book There's a Girl in the Boys' Bathroom. We're coming home from NJ and stopped at a rest area. My mom and I are jabbering on and on as we're walking into the bathroom. We see a lot of boy soccer players, and my mom is like, "There must've been a tournament or something." So we keep walking and I turn to look in the mirror when I see a guy standing at the sink washing his hands. I stop dead in my tracks. I glance over at the stalls and see some huge worker boots, and am like, "Okay. Those don't look like women shoes."
          "Hmmm..." I think. "Soccer players...man at the sink...big boots...I don't think we're in the right place." Except it didn't take me this long to realize. I bolt out of there and it took my mom a second to figure out why I was running. Surprisingly nobody in there saw us! But there was a mother and daughter outside that were laughing at us. You know what they say...like mother, like daughter.

Yours,
Megan ;)

2 comments:

  1. Megan... that is so capable of happening to you AND your mom! You said it really good in person when you explained it!
    -Julia-

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha thanks! These stories are so much more fun to tell in person! Lucky for you and Ashley, you get the whole scoop in Social Studies whether you like it or not!
    -Megan ;)

    ReplyDelete