Friday, October 22, 2010

I'm Back!

          Hey ya'll! Just got back from our school trip, and it was amazinggggggg!!! I lucked out so much between my cabin, roommates, nature group, instructor, everything! We had girl talk with Ms. T on Wednesday night, girl talk with Mrs. P on Thursday morning, and girl talk with Mrs. M on Thursday night, all of which got the scoop on everyone's crushes and boyfriends and pet peeves. It was so weird to see all my classmates in the morning. Homeslicer woke up Thursday morning with her poodle hair and was like, "Why are you all in my house?" Ohhhh Homeslicerrrrr......

          My nature group was the Raging Bulls in honor of our imaginary school mascot (still working on that), and our councilor was awwwwesome!!! Who knew that Hemlock needles had Vitamin C, and if you chew on them then spit them out your spit turns green? Try it! On the final night we had a big campfire with everyone, and we all presented skits. Most people incorporated the four C's (Cooperation, Care, Commitment, and Communication), but ours was random and about two blonde spies (me and Rachesta of course) trying to defeat two ninjas (Thing 1 and Thing 2). Our councilor saved us in the end from a really bad ending, and because we had nothing else to do we had a dance party and Rachesta and I belted out "Just the Way You Are". Such a blast!

          This morning was melancholy, and I learned I really, REALLY hate goodbyes. Homeslicer and I got stuck in the front of the bus, but smuggled our way to the middle so it's all good! Now just chillin' with some family friends, and probably hittin' the hay soon 'cause of soccer at 9AM. I haven't really run since Tuesday! Yikes!

Yours,
Megan ;)

(Cast of Characters is updated.)

2 comments:

  1. SOOOO MUCCHHHHH FUNNNNNNNNN. Especially with our cabin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We lucked out soooooooooo much with EVERYTHING!!! I wish we could've stayed longer! Roomie, you are officially my most favorite person EVER!!! Thank you thank you thank you for all your comments! <3
    -Megan ;)

    ReplyDelete