Monday, October 11, 2010

Excited for NJ

          So this is a belated post, but it was such a blonde moment I just had to post it! On Friday Owen and I were getting dismissed from school to go to NJ, so we had to pack our stuff in the car in the morning. I brought all my stuff out, then sat in the car and waited for my mom to come out. We drive to school and I'm like, "Ohmigosh. I don't have my backpack!" Yup. This blonde didn't just forget her lunchbox or homework or binder, but her ENTIRE BACKPACK. My mind was just so focused on NJ that I didn't even think about grabbing my bag. But Pepere saved the day when he brought it in 40 minutes into first period, which was just homebase. Thank you Pepere!

Yours,
Megan ;)

4 comments:

  1. lol tell me about it
    9_9 <-----I just looked it up and that means rolling your eyes...so cool!

    -Meg ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a story to tell during homebase for GP and BP's! Ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah tell me about it! The best part about being a blonde is that it gives your great stories!

    ReplyDelete