Saturday, October 2, 2010

How to Comment

On Friday I know I announced in class that I would be holding a contest for the most viewers (sorry, only for 8th graders in Gates/O'Connor!) for the best blogger, but in order for me to count you, you had to comment on what  I was posting. Once again, the prize is a homework pass for L.A. However, this post could be useful in anybody because even if you're not an 8th grader in Gates/O'Connor, I would really appreciate your input! Your feedback is vital to helping me improve my writing during this school project. Please:

1) Comment on my writing challenges and personal writing pieces and everyday posts. Do you like them? Do you not like them? Why? Any ideas for revisions?
2) Post a comment asking for advice. I'm sure I have something written, or could find something that could help!
3) Help me brainstorm ideas for writing challenges, or a new page. Remember: this blog is for you just as much as for me. You're the audience. Do you have a wacky writing prompt you want me to use? Any ideas you have, please tell me!
4) Ask me questions or tell me what's new! 

However, it was brought to my awareness during class that not a lot of people know how to comment. 

*NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE EITHER A G-MAIL ACCOUNT OR AN AIM ACCOUNT TO COMMENT. THERE ARE OTHER OPTIONS, BUT I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THEM BEFORE AND GOOGLE ACCOUNT AND AIM ACCOUNT ARE THE ONLY TWO I THINK ANYONE WOULD BE FAMILIAR WITH.*

1) Below each post will be something that says : __ Comments (Usually that is 0.) Click on that.

Yours,
Megan ;)
                      
2) A white box will appear under something that says, "Post a Comment". Type away!

Post a Comment



  Sign out

3) Below the white box will be something that says: "Select a profile." Select either "Google Account" or "AIM" depending on which you use, and log in. 

4) Your comment will appear on the screen, and if you still want to post click, "Post Comment". You can remove this at any time, however, it will merely say "This comment has been removed by the author." Thanks! ;)

Post a Comment



Preview


Edit
Megan said...
testing
October 2, 2010 1:01 PM
Thanks!

Yours,
Megan ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment