Hey guys! Sorry, I forgot about you last night! I didn't get back from the halloween dance until about quarter of 10, and by then I was so tired and got wrapped up in a movie that my mind spaced. The dance was a blast...there was the typical drama of getting so-and-so to dance with so-and-so, new couples were announced, the usual. I try to stay out of it, but hey, it's middle school! Rachesta and I jammed out to Taylor Swift's "Mine" and "Today was a Fairytale", but they never played "Speak Now"! We formed a circle around the boys who break-danced and did the jerk, which I enjoyed because I knew I could never do any of that! At the end of the dance Flexie put me and Curly to shame as she went from a standing position to a backbend to a somersault ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE ROOM! It's not fair!
I never did end up dressing up, and neither did most of my friends so it all worked out. Last year I was a ladybug, which was a reallyyyy cute costume but I hadn't even thought about a costume yet so I just threw on jeans, my Airwalks (I know...knock-off of Converse, but they're so much cheaper!), and a cute top. Ta-dah! Dance ready! I don't even think I'm trick-or-treating this year...maybe Homeslicer and I will just rent a movie, pass out candy, and definitely not scare little kids (ahem...Homeslicer). The rest of the day is yard work, homework, getting together with Bon Qui Qui, and whatever else presents itself! Tomorrow I'll post about this week's writing challenge.
Yours,
Megan ;)
(Soccer and Cast of Characters is updated.)
wow u mentioned me a lot lol.
ReplyDelete-homeslicer (:
lol well I missed a night!
ReplyDelete-Megan ;)