Okay, so I apologize for the very low numbers in the "Blonde Game Show", and my failure to keep it updated. You see, Rachesta and I live in Blondeville, and therefore it is sometimes hard to distinct what's a blonde moment and what's not because after awhile it all blends into one big blob. Also, half the blonde moments are so insignificant and hard to explain that I couldn't possibly do them justice and would probably end up boring you half to death so I will just continue to do my best to update the numbers and post the biggies. Tata for now!
Yours,
Megan ;)
I don't know how you didn't have a lot. You are constantly being a blonde! That is why you have that color hair!
ReplyDeleteI knoww...I was in a bit of rut, and then had a week FULL of them, and now I'm kinda in a rut again. Hmmm...maybe I'm just not looking for them...
ReplyDelete-Megan ;)