Spaghetti; it has many symbols. It can be romantic like in Lady and the Tramp when they both have one end and end up in a kiss; it can be fancy like at high-end restaurants. It can also, like today, represent absurdity.
We were all sitting down at lunch and I had leftover Grandma's spaghetti and meat sauce...amazinggg!!! So I have it on my fork and Rachesta and Alejandro are telling me a story about Rachesta's Spanish blonde moment (she finally had one, and there was even more so I'm giving her 2 points!). And I'm trying to chew, but I'm also laughing so hard that the spaghetti is falling out of my mouth. Of course I feel gross and barbaric, so I'm trying to keep my mouth closed but I'm still laughing really hard. I slap my hand over my mouth and try to shove the spaghetti into my mouth and I finally do except there's still one piece of spaghetti hanging out. Ohhh boyyy...
Yours,
Megan ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment