Whenever you apply for a membership or subscription, they never tell you the little catch; that they stalk you with constant updates. Honestly...who cares about the new Nike sneaker? Or who cares about the USATF best athlete of the year? Okay, maybe that's not fair, but I get at least 4-5 e-mails from USATF a week, and do you know how disappointing it is when you see you have an e-mail and all it turns out to be is another advertisement that you delete upon first glance? Really disappointing!
And then if you ever see those advertisements on TV or at a concert to text this-and-this number, DON'T DO IT. Because you're secretly agreeing to endless updates on who's where and what's new. The only one I don't mind is from the Taylor Swift concert, when I tried texting Rachesta "hi" on the billboard but it never showed. Anyway, now I am constantly sent updates on her new songs, music videos, fan signings, etc. Except sometimes the messages are just plain annoying, like one time I received a message saying, "hello world". What's up with that?!?
Tomorrow is the last real day of school until next Tuesday! School trip Wednesday-Friday, half day Monday with homebase breakfast and portfolio prep. Rachesta, Blueberries, and I are in a cabin with another girl who we aren't very familiar with, but we'll make it work! So exciting!!!
Yours,
Megan ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment