Thursday, October 28, 2010

Goodbye Internet

          61 posts later, here I am. As many of you know, Friday Workshop is due tomorrow so tonight is my last official night with the blog. I may update it every now and then, but I'll be moving on to my Quarter 2 Friday Workshop, and I'll be busy with that. Plus, my reading goal is very far off so I have to catch up on that!
          I learned a lot from this project. While it was enjoyable, I also came across challenges that I had to overcome. I made multiple speeches in class to promote the blog, and also held a contest for the top blogger. My main goal when I started writing this blog was to appeal to a wide variety of people. I posted advice, writing challenges, soccer, everyday happenings, but I think the most successful by far was the "Beware of the Blondes". Some might say, "You should do a blog only about blonde moments!" But I feel like that would get very humdrum very quickly, so I think it was good mixed with everything else.
         The advice section seemed to be popular too, but with everything going on I didn't have much time to post the advice pieces. I also wish I could've posted more of my personal writings.
          I think the writing challenges were a success. Although I'm not really sure if anyone read them, I learned a lot, and they were helpful to me as a writer. Thank you so much to all of you who commented. I really appreciate all your feedback! It was easy for me to tell what types of things I should continue to blog about based on what you commented on.
          After about six weeks, the winner of the Blonde Moment Game Show is...ME!!!


How many blonde moments can me and Rachesta get? Guinness World Record score baby!

ME: 20
RACHESTA: 11

In fairness to Rachesta, it's harder to track her blonde moments considering I'm not with her 24/7. I'm stuck with myself 24/7. For those of you who have followed the soccer tab, which I don't think is any of you haha, my team had 2 ties, 2 wins, and 1 loss. We still have two more games, which I guess are easier teams than what we've faced so far but that doesn't mean we can let our guard down! 
          Thank you again for all of my viewers. This blog was written just as much for you as me; probably for you more, actually. Stay amazing!

Yours,
Megan ;)

3 comments:

  1. NO! I need this blog! I love it! You have to at least do again soon!
    -Julia-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah and you guys have more of those moments everyday but you don't notice anymore. HA

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol heyy Jules! Thanks for all your feedback! You are amazingg!!! And you're so right about the blonde moments; they can be hard to detect!
    -Megan ;)

    ReplyDelete