Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Just One of Those Days...

          Just one of those days...a blonde day. I know I already blogged about "Pencil Problems", but really I think I got...5 blonde moments today??? The pencil, the juice box, the breath holding contest, the slippery flip-flops, and last but not least, the goldfish. My dad picked me and Owen up around 6 today, and because it was really rainy and I was wet in the rain from my run, I just changed into my PJs thinking I might as well save myself the extra weight. When we were driving away from my mom's house, my dad told me we were going to the college café for dinner. Unfortunately, I had to go in my polka-dot fleece pajama pants and my big soccer sweatshirt. Attractive, huh? My dad told me not to sweat about it 'cause college students do it all the time, but I still felt awkward.
          Anyway, I got a grilled wrap and wanted something crunchy so I went for goldfish. Keep in mind the only things crunchy were Goldfish, Chex Mix, and tiny pretzels. Somehow the university expected us to be able to scoop these with metal salad tongs. Yeah...doesn't work! Couldn't they just put in a spoon or something?! They're all wayyyy too small and the tongs break them! So I'm struggling to get even one tiny Goldfish cracker on my plate, but to no avail. And all the while I'm struggling, these sandwich dudes aren't even noticing! I finally give up on the Goldfish and try the Chex Mix, which spills everywhere. I try to pick up the jar to try and pour some onto my plate but it's stuck between the counter. As if someone's gonna steal the Goldfish. But hey...what else is new?

Yours,
Megan ;)

(Beware of the Blondes and Cast of Characters are updated.)

2 comments:

  1. Megan you are so blonde! But we all have our moments. You just might have them more often :)!

    ReplyDelete