Rachesta's 13th b-day today! Hooray! Started off the party with a long car-ride home from school 'cause of construction, then some major pigging out in her room of Doritos, all chips, soda, and an entire bag of Reese's Cups. Jumpy and Homeslicer were there too, and at 5 it was off to the nail salon for mani-pedis! Rachesta's mommy was there being Paparazi, and we had a blast doing photo shoots like Charlie's Angels and other random poses. We must've taken at least a 100 photos. We all got some type of pink (Homeslicer...pink!), but Jumpy somehow got the special treatment with the designs, special chair, etc. We all had to ask for designs, and when I went to hold out my hands for a design after she finished my toes, she said, "No no no. Only nails for free." Okayyyy.... Homeslicer went into hysterical fits when they scrubbed her heel, and our ugly feet are now beautiful! From there was a loud, and I mean LOUD car ride over to dinner; as in Taylor Swift concert loud. I honestly thouht I was going to lose my voice from all the singing. Homeslicer got BBQ sauce on my shirt, and then we went back to Rachesta's house for a crazyyyyy dance party. Now off to bed for soccer in the A.M.
Yours,
Megan ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment