Monday, October 4, 2010

Temperamental Appliances

          My family has the worst luck with appliances. I don't know if it's all appliances or just my family, but over the past year we have gone through a new washer, our microwave is broken, we've been through two or three printers, our internet access is TERRIBLE, and now we can't take showers because the wall of our shower is caving in.  Really, do they make these things to break? Basically there's a leakage and it's staining the ceiling in the downstairs bathroom, so until further notice our family has to take baths unless we want to use my grandparents' shower, who are very particular with cleaning up after. Either way showering is no longer a 5-10 minute process, but now more like a 20-30 minute process which is a real pain considering I don't always have time. Time, time, time. It's all about time. Can I please push the "Pause" button or something?

Yours,
Megan ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment