Monday, September 20, 2010

We're #1!

          Our first blonde moments that can be recorded on this blog! It seems like as soon as I started this blog I ceased having blonde moments. Why couldn't I have started it last week? We had sooo many blonde moments last week! I swear we had at least five during lunch and recess on Friday.
          Anyway, so today Rachesta went to call Jumpy a loser (jokingly, of course) but she put up her right hand. So she was like, "Wait, that's a one." It looks like this ---------------------------->


Am I really the only one who has never seen the number one represented like that before?!?

        The only thing I know with my fingers is superman , 
and the 
"Whatever Major Loser" 
from Camp Rock (unfortunately I've seen that movie, and now they have sequel; there should never have even been a first one). Anyway, Rachesta tries to show me how it looks like an 1, and I make an L. Then I'm like, "Hey! Let's make a 1 together!" So she sticks out one finger for the vertical part, and then I make the base but it first makes an L, then a demented 1, then nothing because we just give up. Oh boy...gotta love blondes.

Yours,
Megan ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment