So we do this project in school called Friday Workshop. Every Friday, we have the opportunity to work on a choice project in E.L.A. There are people doing dictionaries, children stories, but I am the only one doing a blog. I propose that I will update my blog every night for the next five or so weeks, and over the weekend complete writing challenges that will broaden my writing horizons. So if you're bored and want the scoop, stop by and I'll tell you what's new.
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Blonde Moment Game Show
How many blonde moments can me and Rachesta get? Guinness World Record score baby!
Oh trust me I knoww! Sometimes they're hard to detect in other people. I have some from camp that I need to post. It's hard to remember them all! -Megan ;)
Rachesta must have WAYYY more than that! If I'm thinking of the right person. She has a blonde everyday.
ReplyDelete-Julia-
Oh trust me I knoww! Sometimes they're hard to detect in other people. I have some from camp that I need to post. It's hard to remember them all!
ReplyDelete-Megan ;)