Today Owen and I had are friend Tall Guy over, and we were all down in the lounge in our dad's apartment playing pool when this dad and his little baby walked in. So cute! So I signaled to Tall Guy that we should probably leave to give them the chance to hang out, so we started to cover the pool table when the dad started talking to us. He seemed friendly, and to make conversation I was like, "So, you watch the Superbowl today?" Of course Owen has to point out that, "Megan! There's no Superbowl today! That's not for, like, four months!" I try to laugh it off with, "Oh yeah, duh. Haha did you watch the Patriots game today?" Thanks, O.
Yours,
Megan ;)
What you do to start a conversation! Your little brother even knew! Ha. That's okay that your that of a blonde!
ReplyDelete-Julia-
lol what I get for being friendly!
ReplyDelete-Megan ;)