Stupid, stupid technology! Stupid internet! Stupid Google Docs! Can we please just keep it simple? Yeah, so technology's great and everything...when it actually works. The problem is that we rely on it so much that when it doesn't work it is absolute mayhem. So my school is going on a 5 year plan to convert everything to Google Docs and it seems like it would be really helpful as long as it actually worked. My school has terrible internet connection, and so I spent most of my work time in Social Studies today trying to negotiate with the new computers. Then I get home and because we share internet with my grandparents, our connection is always really temperamental. Like 10 minutes ago I was up in my room where I usually have internet connection, but it was telling me I wasn't "Connected to the Internet" when I had 5 bars. Five bars! So now I'm at my grandparent's house (we have an in-law) typing away and going to bed 45 minutes later than I should all because of stupid, stupid technology. But hey...what else is new?
Yours,
Megan = /
No comments:
Post a Comment