Unfortunately, this was experienced without my best blonde friend, which I guess takes away from the story a bit but...whatever. So I'm coming out of the school for cross country practice and I go to open the door. After two or three shoves, I realize I'm pushing the door that says, "Please Use Other Door." First of all, why would they have two doors if you're only supposed to use one? That could've saved a lot of money! Anyway, I look back and thankfully it is just one of those blonde moments that you have secretly without anybody noticing (hence the word "secretly"). I shift over to the left and try the other door, but that one won't budge either. So I'm pushing and pushing until suddenly it jerks and I wish I could say that it jerked so hard I fell on my face but no...I just strolled out nonchalantly and laughed to myself. That's it, that's all...just bored.
Yours,
Megan ;)
P.S. Although I didn't blog about it, Rachesta does have another blonde moment point. She knows why.
No comments:
Post a Comment