Saturday, September 18, 2010

Just Chillin' (like a villain!)

          Ok, so first of all I can't take credit for the title; Rachesta's amazing mom says it all the time. I mean it...her mom is the funniest person I have ever met!!! So it's true...I'm just chillin'. Finished cleaning the bathrooms, did a load of laundry, filled the dishwasher, now I'm texting Homeslicer and enjoying the peace and quiet of the house. Owen's at a soccer game, but I think I just heard the car door slam and........he's home. Sorry, nothing much to really blog about on a day when you just hang around. I'm going to Twin's house in about two hours. We haven't seen each other in almost a month! Take care!

Yours,
Megan ;)

P.S. Check out my new pages: Soccer and Cast of Characters

2 comments:

  1. ha ha enjoy it while it lasts my bro is gunna be there soon!!! and he's sleepin over!!! good luck with that!!! i got the whole house to myself!!!

    ReplyDelete